Our innovative programs, flexible schedules with classes offered online, on-campus at different times, and in hybrid format, and dedicated faculty, are here to meet your needs. Our programs prepare you for transfer to four-year universities. We also constantly update our curriculum and work with industry professionals to meet the growing employers' demands for workers with two-year degrees and certificates.
- AS-T in Business Administration (to transfer to a university)
- Accounting degree and certificate
- Administrative Assistant certificate/degree
- Tax Preparer certificate and Enrolled Agent Exam Preparation certificate
Accounting and Business tutoring are available through the Learning Connections.
Prepare for Transfer to Four-Year Schools
- Business Administration is the 2nd most popular transfer major at Chabot
- The AS-Transfer in Business Administration Degree prepares students for transfer to the CSU system. See a list of specializations per campus accepting AS-T graduates.
- Complete the Certificate in Business-Transfer as your first step toward the AS-T degree in Business Administration.
- Complete the core major courses + earn the Certificate in Business-Transfer in semesters!
- See a counselor for transfer to other 4-year schools.
- Visit A Degree with a Guarantee, developed specifically for two-year transfer degrees in California.
- Use ASSIST, the online student-transfer information system for California public colleges and universities.
Prepare for a New Career, Get Promoted, Start Your Own Business, Update Your Job Skills
- Complete our certificates.
All certificates could be completely earned ONLINE!
- Obtain an Associates degree in:
- AS in Business is the most popular and AS in Accounting is the 2nd most popular AS degrees at Chabot
- Take Accounting classes to meet the CPA Educational Requirements.